As schools continue to deliver instruction remotely, teachers and schools must provide rigorous and responsive online lessons. In this highly interactive 90-minute webinar we’ll share powerful clips from the online classes of real teachers from across the world. Building on the foundation of our introductory webinar, we’ll dig deeper into the logistics of running an engaging and interactive online lesson.
This is a 201 webinar for remote instruction. It builds on the foundational principles in our 101 webinar.
TOPICS WE WILL DISCUSS:
- 6 forms of student engagement and participation that build vibrant, dynamic, and inclusive online classrooms
- How to implement them effectively
WHAT TO EXPECT:
We recommend but do not require that participants take the introductory webinar, 101: Principles of Remote Instruction, first.
This will be an interactive session in which we model the engagement techniques gleaned from the classrooms we’ve studied so participants can experience them from a students’ perspective. Please plan to be actively engaged.
As in our regular Train the Trainer workshops, schools will have the option to purchase an Implementation Toolkit License. The school leader will receive a link to download copies of all workshop materials, including:
- PowerPoint deck used in the webinar
- All video clips shown and talking points for each clip
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This webinar is designed for leaders or lead teachers, ideally in teams of two or three who will be responsible for demonstrating and leading training on effective teaching for colleagues at their campus. To ensure access to the greatest number of schools, we ask that schools don’t take all of the seats for a particular session.
- Training Fee: $150 per person.
- Optional: $200 per school for the licensed materials.
- See our workshop landing page for additional dates in March 2021.